Our online content will help candidates learn no two people are the same or have the same needs. As a social care worker, you need to provide care that is centred or focused on individuals you are supporting.
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support