Leaders are made through intentional training and direction. Our clients unlock leadership potential and build effective organisations through our customised services.
We address contemporary leadership issues to create a climate for innovation within organisations, by providing cutting edge leadership programmes, coaching and training.
Leaders get the best from others when they inspire their hearts. We develop content to create an environment that inspires creativity, high productivity and future leaders.
Effective Leadership & Management Programme
Leadership & Management Coaching Designed For Your Next Challenge
Click here for information about our upcoming conferences.
These platforms will cut across different sectors and age-groups to make it easier to transfer knowledge to future leaders. Our aim is to work collaboratively with different local and global strategic partners to achieve this objective.
At Total Perspectives, we promote integration of contemporary ideas across different spheres of leadership. Our aim is to improve knowledge in the theories and practices of leadership.
LeaderSight would provide platforms to explore these theories and practices. These platforms will cut across different sectors and age groups to make it easier to transfer knowledge to future leaders. We work collaboratively with different local and global strategic partners to achieve this objective.
New Online Qualifications
Total Perspectives is in partnership with Open College Network UK, a nationally recognised awarding body in the UK, to introduce new and exclusive online qualifications in Leadership and Management.
With wide-ranging knowledge in management and leadership consulting, Total Perspectives now offers a suite of short e-learning – Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certified courses.
Effective Leadership & Management Programme
- Certification from the Chartered Management Institute UK
- 1 Year Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) UK
- A CMI post –nominal recognition
- Unlimited access to the all benefits of Chartered Management Institute membership and offers access to becoming a Chartered Manager
- Receive unique individual 24/7 access to the Assurance Academy packed with extensive resources for personal learning and development in formats to suit and support different learning styles.
Effective Leadership is specifically designed for organisations that:
- Wish to develop the leadership and management skills of their personnel
- Wish to develop a just and understood Culture in the organisation
- Are looking at creating strategies for business excellence
Effective Leadership is also designed for individuals who:
- Are looking to develop their leadership and management skills within multi-cultural environments
- Are starting their first Supervisory role
- Individuals interested in Continuing their Professional Development
Essentials of Leading & Developing People
'Get Inspired' - Youth Leadership Programme
Other Training Programmes
We have a portfolio of exciting and engaging training programmes to meet your needs. Our team of training consultants are on hand to develop bespoke training programmes to meet your needs. Other training programmes include;
- Leading Organisations of the Future
- Strength-based Leadership
- Making Extraordinary Things Happen in Organisations – MICEE Model
- Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Essentials of High Performing Teams
- The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork – A John Maxwell Training
- The Power of Connection – A John Maxwell Training
- A Person that Matters – A John Maxwell Training
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn – A John Maxwell Training
- Growing Your Leadership – A John Maxwell Training
- What’s Your Story? – A John Maxwell Training
- Leadership Gold – A John Maxwell Training
- Becoming a Real Success – A John Maxwell Training
- Actualising Your Dream – A John Maxwell Training
With our international network of highly trained executive coaches, consultants and change agents, we can quickly assemble a world-class team with the relevant skills and leadership talents to meet your needs.
Key Coaching Elements
- Introductory meeting
- Defining Coaching Objectives
- Establishing Structure
- Customising Intervention
- Continuous Evaluation
- Ongoing Support
Our Clients & Partners
Trusted to add value to your organisation